Friday, January 25, 2008

My Birthday Dinner

Okay people I need to know where I should go to dinner. I have narrowed it down to 3choices. These are all places I would love to go and they are close to the babysitter a.k.a Shanda(little sis). So please do my poll I need answers soon. I can't decide if my life depended on it. Seriously I have the hardest time deciding on things which drives my poor husband batty. But he knew this before he married me. I think he still loves me despite this.

In other news......I am on a quest to loose weight. I don't even really want to blog about it but I need to. I am going to Vegas in 5 weeks with Rick and some of our friends and let's just say the wives going are all size 2 and as much as I love them and they are the nicest people and they don't care what size I am I always feel slightly uncomfortable. In the last 4 months I have gained like 15lbs and I would like to try to get that much off at least. This still puts me no where close to them but it makes me feel a little better. I have already been able to lower my insulin dose which is nice. I would love to get off the insulin all together since it is the reason I have gained weight in the last 4 months but I know that is a long shot. I know 15lbs in 5 weeks can be a long shot too. But a girl can have goals right??


Anyhoo only 3 more days till my birthday:)

3 comments:

Dee said...

Good luck with the weight loss! We're trying too. It sucks.

Vegas...I'm SOOOO jealous!!! I will tell you the very best Italian restaurant I've ever been to is there. If you want some insider places to go email me. Also, where are you staying?

And finally RUBY RIVER!!!!! I LOVE RR!! Red Lobster has really gone down hill. The last few times I've been there I've been very unhappy with the quality, price, and portions. I've never been to the other place.

Any hoo, HB in 3 days!

Deb Williams said...

I vote ruby river too I am all about a good steak house...I believe that is what that is! we dont have those here be we have texas road house and may I say YUM YUm!

Michelle said...

I'm really behind on comments, but I still wanted to get over here and thank you for you delurking and commenting on my post "think before you speak" - I can't believe the comment you received during the adoption/pregnancy period of your 2 youngest boys! Some people really don't realize what they are saying or they wouldn't say it in the first place!

Happy birthday to you!