Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Freekin New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well our New Years has been interesting to say the least. We spent all night the night before new years eve with two very sick little guys. Dee and Parker decided to get the stomach flu. I was up to my ears in puke(gross). Between the two of them they were puking every 30 minutes(no exaggeration there). At one point I was holding buckets up to both of their mouths at the same time.

I felt so bad for them. They would just start crying because they were so tired and miserable. I finally went in at 6:00am to ask Rick to get up and let me get some sleep because I knew he would be leaving for work at 7:30am. I was surprised I didn't feel as horrible as I thought when I got up.

The boys started feeling better in the late afternoon and then Adam started. The poor kid was so miserable. It lasted until after midnight for him. I promised him if he went to sleep that when he woke up in the morning he would feel all better. He said "What if I am not...I might die". He is too funny.

So we barely managed to make it to the new year. We woke up this morning to all of our children well and bouncing off the walls.

Dee if you are reading this I hope our kids didn't get little Riley sick. I would feel so horrible. She was too cute at my mom's. I love her little giggles and squeals.

6 comments:

Deb Williams said...

oh I feel for you my kids were doing that about 2 months ago!

Jean Hard said...

It sounds like the flu is striking everywhere. I have been sick since Christmas eve. It's been a real bummer. I'm finaly coming out of it, now that all the holidays are over. bummer!

Deb Williams said...

ok so last night ella threw up all over me...talk about FUNNNNNN!!! so at 3 in the mornming I was in the shower! i guess when we were eating Dinner her saying her tummy was full should have been a big hint that something wasn't right!!!

my--four--sons said...

I hate it when they throw up!!!!

Jean Hard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Hard said...

You know, I think the throwing up thing is an initiation for all mothers.
REMEMBER…..What doesn’t kill us will make us stronger! LOL