Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Got what I wanted and so much more!

Okay so I finally got the snow I wanted. I didn't even expect it either. The news said we would be getting 1-2 inched but we woke up to like 8 inches and it is still snowing. I drove Adam to school this morning and the snow on the road was taller than the undercarriage of my car. It was so much fun. I probably wouldn't have liked it but Rick put $600 worth of snowtires on my car this winter and they work great. I just watched everyone slipping and sliding and was very glad it was not me.

So my drama for the day of course involves Dee again. Seriously it has been like 4 day since I have had a shower (I know, GROSS). So Dee was totally into playing the playstation and Parker was in his room watching scooby-doo and I thought if I hurry I can take a 2 minute shower. What was I thinking. I just got out of the shower and was pretty proud of how fast I was able to get through the shower and I hear Parker screaming "DESHAWN STARTED THE HOUSE ON FIRE" DESHAWN STARTED THE HOUSE ON FIRE". I am totally naked mind you so I grab the first blanket I could find and wrapped it around me and run into our basement kitchen and sure enough smoke everywhere but no fire. Deshawn has been preoccupied with the microwave and as of yesterday has decided that he needs to cook everything. He completely fried a corndog yesterday. It stunk so bad. And today he decided a caramel chocolate needed to be fried. That actually smelled good but still.

So I have now unplugged that. I tell ya this little guy is frustrating me so bad right now. I can't seem to get anything to sink into his little brain. He won't leave our poor dog alone. He is totally obsessed with her. She is shedding everywhere because he is constantly pulling on her hair and carrying her around. I keep feeling like I should find a new home for her because it is not her fault that he won't leave her alone. I would totally die if I had to give her up but I just don't know what to do. It seems like we take a step forward and a little step back....WAIT NOW WHAT IS HE DOING.......

In about 2 minutes he managed to dump a whole bag of marshmallows and get a knife out and slice an orange for himself. UUUUUUUHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!! Seriously!

I tried to talk to my husband about this today but he seemed the least bit interested in how stressed I am right now so I decided I better blog or I might explode. Nuff said for now I better go see what he is into now.

5 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

venting is a great way to just get it out! i can't imagine how frustrating things are for you, but you know you can do it, i know you can do it. you are a GREAT mom! you sacrifice so much for those little stinkers, and it will all pay off, you know it. one day, or moment, at a time! better luck tomorrow!

Jean Hard said...

Hey, where is the snow? I want pictures of the snow! I haven't seen snow in 3 years. I need a peek.

Deb Williams said...

Ok here is a tip for onion dislikers like you and I...I found that if you get dried onions in the spice section and put them in when you are cooking your meat you get an awesome flavor and no onion tast to speak of and you dont even notice they are there! I would suggest trying that I love onions that way I am not a big fan other than that! I would have to admit I use celery slat on eveything because it brings out the flavors I add it during the cooking of the meat process and I use a little of the original Mrs dash and the dried onions to most things I make. the tast is a big improvement with out all the salt...you should at least give that a try! so here is my novel!

Deb Williams said...

Nice! I love readiing oer my comments and seeing my typo's it is celery SALT!

Deb Williams said...

Oh yeah leave comments on your likes and dislikes on the cooking page I think people like to see what others think of the recipes.