Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's a love hate thing!





I found these two just lounging together yesterday afternoon and of course I had to snap a pic. It's not a very good pic but it gives you an idea anyway. I swear if I was bailey(thedog) I would run for the hills everytime I saw dee coming. He has been very mean to her but he totally loves her too. A little too much. As you can see the dog is wearing a tshirt thanks to dee of course. I truley think she loves dee too but he can definetly get on her nerves too.


Last but not least...... AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT.....WOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my gosh if it could be like that always. At least he can keep her warm. Baileys a sucker for that.

Anonymous said...

O my gosh if it could be like that always. At least he can keep her warm. Baileys a sucker for that.

Anonymous said...

oops I posted that twice.

Deb Williams said...

that is so cute.