Wednesday, January 2, 2008

kids say the darndest things......

Okay, I am sitting at my computer catching up on a few blogs and Adam and Parker are in the next room playing video games and I was listening to their conversation and I had to share what I heard.

Parker says to Adam "Do you love girls?"

Adam replied with the most disgusted voice "NO, Why do you?"

Parker replied with an equally disgusted voice "NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....EEEWWWEEE Yuck"


And that was the end of the conversation. I thought this was pretty funny and blogworthy. I really wonder what is going on in their pretty little heads sometimes.

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

LOL that wont last much longer...To cute though..the girls have cooties stage of boy hood!

Anonymous said...

LMBO! Laughing my butt off--S

Jean Hard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Hard said...

What they are really saying is;
I really like'em but i'm not telling. LOL
thats a LMBO for me too.