Wednesday, January 16, 2008

15 minutes late..............

Okay after all of the hype about american idol I was actually 15 minutes late to watch it. It was all worth it because we took adam to a special junior jazz event. They were told that one of the Utah Jazz players would be there and did not tell them which one. So after about 20 minutes they finally introduced Paul Milsap. Adam was real excited because he knew Milsap. So I took some pics of Adam at the program.




This is a picture of Milsap when he first came out to meet the kids.





This is a picture of adam sitting and listening to Milsap teach them to throw free throws. He is the kid with the #13 jersey.





Here is Adam getting his chance to throw a free throw. If you look past the kid that decided to stand in my way, Milsap is under the basket. Adam was so nervous. It was real cute.


All in all I think it was something he will remember for a long time. My cousin Cody's kids were there too so I am sure the boys will talk about it next time they see each other. As for american idol, there was not a single person that actually stood out to me this time. We will see what tonight brings. I think I might be setting a blogger record for the most posts in a day. I think I am done for the day so I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

this looks like a cool fun deal for him...how awesome!