Saturday, January 26, 2008

And the winner is........

Red Lob.ster--I ended up choosing them only because I couldn't find any nutritional info on the other places. Since I am being really serious about this DAMN diet I really needed to be able to know how many calories I will be partaking mmmmmmmm!! I will prob still go over in my calories but I will hopefully still keep it close.

It really is stupid to make such a big deal about dinner but we rarely go out and when we do I feel like I can't waste my choice. Silly I know but when you have kids the reality is you just don't get to get out like you want. Thanks everyone(the 4 of you) for voting even though I didn't end up going with any of your choices.


Only 2 more days till my birthday!!!! (I have no idea why I am still doing the countdown because my birthday will probably end up being just a normal day but it's fun to do a countdown none the less)

2 comments:

Dee said...

I'm proud of you for sticking to it EVEN on your birthday dinner. But Red Lobster does have those YUMMY cheesy garlic rolls. MMMMMM

my--four--sons said...

oh yeah I totally had the garlic rolls but I counted them. I probably did go over a little on my calories but MMMMMMM it was good. I will just have to work out harder in the morning:(