Sunday, January 13, 2008

American Idol baby!!!!

Okay so for some of you I am a total geek for saying this but I am a huge American Idol fan. I am a reality junkie and I love music so what better than american idol. I really think I am just naturally a curious person. I like to watch people and how they act. I do not ever judge people on their actions. I might laugh at some people but not judge them. Let's face it people can be really funny sometimes. I always like a good laugh.

So for all of you out there who luv it as much as I it is starting on tues night.YEAH! I hope it is a good season. The show is starting to fizzle a little for me but I still love to watch it. What do you all think of American Idol????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GEEK!! LOL I can't wait either--S

Deb Williams said...

I have it to record in case I forget it is on....So count me in on the geek train!! WHOO WHOO!

my--four--sons said...

power to the geeks! WOHOO!!!!!