Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Congrats!!!!!

**UPDATE**
Here he is. I still haven't had a chance to meet him because I of course had to get a sicko child that stopped me from my plans and also a husband who thinks he has to work late everytime I really want to do something. But I will get over to see him tomorrow. Nothing will stop me!

His name is Elias
Weight was 5 lbs 11 oz
height was 17 1/2 inches

He was exactly a month early. Despite being early he is doing real good. He is the same height and weight as Adam when he was born. Crazy!








I am sending out a great big CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Brian and his wife Mary. They just had their baby boy. I am not sure how to spell his name so I will get that info from his daddy and update my blog later. In the meantime I just have to say I am so excited for them. This is a great blessing in their lives and they are going to be great parents.

Oh yeah only 6 more days till my birthday!!!!

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

GO MARY AND BRIAN!

Deb Williams said...

I thought he was a month early??? is that wrong?

my--four--sons said...

oops I meant month!!!!

Dee said...

A month early?! Scary. I'm glad everything is okay.