Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tuckered out

Well today was a very busy day. We woke up bright and early and started a new flower bed in our back yard. We have used this area primarily for a sandbox but after some recent changes in the back yard we have decided that we need to put a flower bed in that spot so it looks pretty for potential buyers. We spent 5 or so hours in the peltin sun and finally finished it around 2:oo this afternoon. Well I took a good ole nap after that kindof morning and woke up in time to have dinner.

After dinner we spent the evening in the canyon which is only 10-15 min from our house. We drove around and saw lots of deer and elk. What a beautiful evening. I love spending time in the mountains. We also went up to an area where a little boy was killed last week by a bear. I feel kindof bad because my youngest keeps talking about "the bear that killed the boy". Hopefully he will forget about that before he falls asleep tonight. Maybe we shouldn't have saud anything about that.

Anyway it was a hot, tiring and beautiful day!!

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Ok well lets see pics of the final project!

my--four--sons said...

I will post them when I get a chance.