Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another year come and gone!

Yesterday was the birthday of the little baby boy we lost. It is always hard. Every year I think next year it won't break my heart when we come to bring him his birthday flowers but it always breaks my heart. He should be with us. It is so hard to explain to my two youngest who he is. Which breaks my heart because he is every much a part of the family as they are. It has been 7 years now but it feels like yesterday.
I really want to go into detail a little more about this situation because I want it included in my blog for my blogger friends but I don't have a lot of time today but I will post about it. I found that no matter how devistating it was it has always helped me to talk about it. I feel if I don't talk about it I am saying that he doesn't matter to me and that is definetly not the case.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I have the utmost respect for you and what you've been through and the way you handle it with INCREDIBLE dignity! You're an amazing woman! Happy Birthday to Casey! Now, quit shopping at IKEA and post damn it! Just kidding!

Deb Williams said...

Oh you know I was thinking about you and Casey yesterday...It is all making sence to me now. Happy birthday casey. I love you Mel. you are my hero. I think dee said it all. To have sorrow makes you human and that is a good thing to be. If you were past feeling as a mother...then I would start to worry about you!