Thursday, June 28, 2007

Let us sleep!!


Okay to start my story today I have to tell you what lead up to this. My middle child (the one I adopted) has this little problem with getting out of his bed and waking up my youngest child. Well this last little while I have notice that this has been quite bothersome to my youngest. So we have started to lock his doors at his request to keep his brother out. Every night when we give him his kisses and tuck him in he always says "lock my door please" so we do. Last night I heard the youngest get up and use the potty and go back to bed and I think he forgot to re lock his door because I woke to my middle child screaming his lungs out. He kept screaming for me and I jumped out of bed only to find my youngest chasing him with something to hit him with. After all was calmed down and I put some cartoons on for them my youngest told me that he wanted to "beat the crap out of him" This is the first time I have ever heared him say anything like this. He told me he was mad and that he HATES it when his brother wakes him up. I do believe he has inherited my need for sleep. It was a little crazy but cute in a weird sort of way. Not that I accept this behavior but I thought it was cute that he had had enough of his brother doing this to him.

Oh one more thing the youngest said that was totally cute. We were snuggling and watching cartoons and he looks at me with his head tilted and the biggest smile ever and says" I lub you mommy" and then says "your my best girl" Okay he totally melted me flat. What can ya say I'm a sucker for those boys.

The picture posted above is of my boys this afternoon playing in their pool.

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I LOve stories like that they are so cute! I just love your boys! Keep the stories comming!

my--four--sons said...

with these boys I will always have stories!

Deb Williams said...

GOOD!!!!