Friday, June 8, 2007

what a week


Well I guess we can start with sunday. Sunday started off as a real great day. We are decluttering our house so we made a couple storage unit runs. Then we went to my mom and dads to pick up our oldest since he had a sleepover the night before and then the whole family went to go see pir.ates of the carribe.an. Which we had a great time. Then we came home and mowed the lawn and barbqued. MMMMM Yummy. Well I just finished my hamburger and was getting ready to put the kids to bed and my husband came rushing into the house with my youngest boy and there was blood everywhere. Yeah our family has it's first recipient of stitches. I secretly knew it would be him. He is quite the monkey.

Well all week I have been waiting for my twin sister to have her baby. What a rollercoaster. She was due on may 28th so I have been on edge for three weeks. This is her first baby so we just didn't know what to expect as far as labor goes. But finally alas she called me at 6:30 am yesterday morning saying her contractions were 8 min apart. So frantically I try to arrange a babysitter bright and early in the morning and thanks to a wonderful sister in law I was on my way at about 8:00AM. Wow what a day. Finally after a very long labor my little nephew was born at 8:21PM. I am a new proud aunt.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

OK I am having withdrawls Any new Updates???? nosey cousins gotta know...I check daily for updates. I dont mind seeing shellys cute pic though dont ge me wrong! Tell Shelly congrats and that I miss her and love her!