Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!!




I just want to shout out happy fathers day to all the fathers out there. We had a great fathers day. We made daddy breakfast and gave him his presents and then we had a great morning fishing.

After we went fishing we spent the afternoon with my dad and family. It was really nice to spend time together since we haven't been able to really do that since my parent's were building a new house last year and they were in between homes.

This evening has been a mellow evening just spending time together as a family. I am attatching pics of our fishing trip. We caught 3 fish and cooked them up for dinner tonight. MMMMM Yummy!

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Sorry Mel you have to go up to the button that says register then it will send you a pass word to your email address...then you can leave a comment....I may have to take it off...because you are computer literate and I have computer illiterate people getting on there and they are not ever going to figure that out!

Dee said...

Happy Father's Day Rick! The boys are toooooo cute!

Deb Williams said...

Ok what kinda camera do you have?

my--four--sons said...

deb-I have a cheap walmart camera.
Dee- Thanks I will tell Rick Happy fathers day from ya. Oh by the way I am working on a special project for little miss riley.