Saturday, June 23, 2007

sweet miracles




Well today was a fun day. I finally got to meet Miss Riley. Miss Riley is my cousin Dee and her partner Shelly's sweet little miracle baby. We had a baby shower for them today and it was alot of fun to finally meet her.

I am still amazed at what a miracle she is. For those of you who don't know whom I am talking about go visit www.3dogs2moms1baby.blogspot.com and read about Miss Riley's journey here. If you don't believe in miracles you will after you get to know Riley.

Here is a video montage of the shower. There is one with me holding her and there is also one there with my new little nephew Lance and Riley together. Also with some help from my sister in law I was able to make the blanket posted above for Riley.


7 comments:

Deb Williams said...

that is a cute slide show...I am a little bummed that lance is cut out of the picture! But I loved your slide show and I heard the baby shower was fun by the other cuz Ronda!

my--four--sons said...

Deb- I didn't know how to fix those pics from being cut off so after about on hour of trying to figure it out I gave up.

Dee said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the slideshow!!! I just have to say that's one cute kid!!! Please email me the pictures. I've got some I'll be emailing you as well. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hello, just a friend of Dee and Shelly's- *Cute pictures.. Isn't she so beautiful, just makes me want to squeeze her! :)
Welcome to blogging !!!

Dee said...

I can't get enough of these pictures of Riley!!!

my--four--sons said...

Twins and 2 moms Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting. And YES she is totally beautiful.

Dee- You crack me up!!!!(I know what you mean though)

Anonymous said...

streamline intuition attackers fond gardens test grandeau devote lectured lionville vsat
lolikneri havaqatsu