Sunday, June 24, 2007

I love Sundays

Today was just a relaxing day. We honestly did nothing of great importance. We had a couple of visitors. My parents came over this morning and got a grandkid fix and this afternoon my (get this) my ex-aunts (whom I have never exed) husband (whom is very much an uncle to me) came over and spent the afternoon and evening with us. We bar b qued and had a very relaxing day with nothing to do but visit. I really love it when he comes to visit us. He is temporarily in town working (he is from pheonix)and when he doesn't go home for the weekends he spends some of that time with us. We really enjoy his company. He is a really great guy. Other than that nothing much to report

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

thanks for keeping up with my blog fix by posting so much!!! you are my blog fix!

my--four--sons said...

sweet!!