Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rodeo fun!!

This week is our city days and we have had lots of fun enjoying the festivities. Yesterday we went to the carnival and spent our life savings to let our kids ride a few rides. Okay so I exaggerated a little but my gosh they sure do want alot these days. They were hilarious. We put them on the little tiny roller coaster and the looks on their faces the first time around was absolutely the funniest thing I have seen in awhile. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. I am such an awful mother but for the price I was paying I needed a good laugh.

Tonight we went to the rodeo. This was our kids first time to the rodeo well at least from what they can remember. They had a blast. They jumped, danced, clapped, sang and laughed a whole lot. I just love to watch them have such a great time. My only bad for the night is I forgot my camera. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! I got a picture or two on my camera phone but I still haven't figured out how to put those on my camera.

All in all we have had a really great week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I went to the rodeo today(June 22nd). It was fun. I ate strawberries. I am done writing like a 5 year old.

:D

my--four--sons said...

I ate strawberries too!