Friday, June 15, 2007

I learned my lesson!


This has been yet another crazy week. There hasn't been any one thing that has been out of control but all together it's always out of control.

Tuesday was our summer movie day. Once a week we go to the Scera and watch a movie and have a little snack. Usually the snack consists of a small candy and or a small drink and as me and the little sis would say the REALLY small popcorn. Well within seconds my little niece spilled hers all over the floor. So I thought maybe I will get the bucket of popcorn and refill their really small popcorn cups. Well.......My first mistake. After filling all of their cups and snacking for awhile on the bucket of popcorn my youngest decided to dump the rest out. Can I just point out the floor was looking a little scary at this point. So I don't freek out because that particular bucket is refillable. So I go and refill it and here starts the second mistake. The youngest snuck it and flung it all around. He emptied about half of it. So when the show was ending before the lights popped on I ushered them out the door so nobody knew it was my little devils that made that horrendous mess...he he he. So my lesson this week is they are going to have to suffer with the little size of popcorn.

After the show we decided to go and see if the new mommy needed some help. So I loved on the cutest little nephew ever. And helped clean up some things and then I made them some dinner. It was really fun to hold that little bundle of joy. They are so innocent and cute.

Yesterday was crazy busy. We went to get the youngests stitched out. It literally took three of us to hold him down while they took out two of the three stitches. He tried to bite the nurse at first. Then when he realized it didn't hurt and let them take the last one out without any incident. Then we went and got the oldests friend and he stayed the night at our house. I also did some pics for my little sis.

Today we took the friend home and stayed the afternoon and let the kids play and swim. It was a good day!

No comments: