Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It is HOT!!


Oh my gosh I cannot believe how friggin hot it is here. I use to love the heat/sun but now I have very little tolerance for it. Part of the problem is one of the meds I take makes it so I shouldn't be in the sun too much. I swear I can actually feel my skin burning in the heat/sun now.

The heat hasn't deterred my boys from wanting to be outside. They are mostly in their pool if they are outside. I am sure this is the only reason why they would even step outside. They are my little water babies.

Okay so speaking of water, I got my water bill today and it was double the bill it was last month. OUCH!! I noticed they were charging me for secondary water and I have not used it at all. So I called them and they told me they are making all of the residents pay for this regardless of whether they are using it or not. I then started to ask her about the culinary water because we have never had to pay this much for culinary. She said they had raised the price of that in hopes that we will be more apt to using the secondary water. uuugggghhh!! To top it off, If we want to start using the secondary water we have to go in and pay a $100 fee. Okay that just pushed me over the edge. I told her that was the dirtiest thing I have ever heard. She said she agreed. That is just so great that our city employees agree that their city is being dirty.

Okay enough with my ranting. My problem I know. I just needed to vent for a sec.

Oh by the way my computer is really sick and I am using my laptop for now until I can get that fixed sooooo I won't be posting pictures until that is fixed because
I have packed up my software for my camera/pictures and I can't get my camera cord installed on my laptop...... UPDATE: I have figured out how to use another program for my pictures so I plan on taking some cute pics tomorrow.

Oh yeah the picture above is me waving HI. J/K I was testing out my new picture set up.

Anyway I hope everyone has a super fun (not too much fun people) 4TH of July.

4 comments:

Deb Williams said...

that is a cute pic of yo ur hand!!!! LOL

my--four--sons said...

Thanks deb I try.

Anonymous said...

ok i need to get over there and fix your sick 'puter!

my--four--sons said...

yes bri you need to fix my puter. I feel wierd just using my laptop. Speeking of laptop I want to go wireless but I don't know how. My router says it is wireless-ready. I also have an express card for my laptop but I don't know where to go from there.