Tuesday, July 24, 2007

24th of July!

Well today was our state holiday and by some miracle Rick was told he could take the day off. So we decided to take off and leave the house for the day. So we decided we were going to go fishing. I loaded up the car with extra clothes, sunscreen, fishing poles, chairs and the cooler and we were on our way. Well we decided it would be better to wait till later in the afternoon to start fishing so we thought why not go to the Hebe.r Valley Rail.road and check it out. When I was a little girl I remember there being a museum and a place where they would take old fashioned pictures so we tried to find it. Well lets just say things have changed since then. All of the buildings they used for the museums and photography place are now art galleries. Not really what we had in mind with the little ones and all. So I looked all around and the trains were not there anymore so I found the address to the train station and went over there. We decided to do the 2:00 train ride. But it was only 11:30 so we went over to Park City for lunch. We had lunch and started to head back to Heber to the train station and took a small detour (since the kids were all sound asleep) to the jordanelle dam and through to Kamas since I have never been on that road. Then we headed over to the tracks. Below is a slideshow of our fun 3 hour train ride(please forgive the appearance I thought we were going fishing I didn't think we would actually be in public). The kids had so much fun and they were really well behaved. On our way home we decided to head on over through the Alpine Loop. It had just rained and we rode through with our windows open. The smell was to die for. So serene and peaceful.


Oh yeah I had to change the look of my blog temporarily to get the slideshow to work. My other page kept cutting off the images. I will change back shortly I just want to give you all a chance to see the whole images.


6 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Cute pics...And you look great! Word of warning...I tried this lay out and when you switch back you have move back everything to thier proper places because they will stay all in a row...Oh and the sunglass look is SEXY!!! you and rick are HOT HOT HOT!

Anonymous said...

Man the rain in the canyon sounds awesome. I need to get out more!

Deb Williams said...

ok can I say that Adam is SO BIG!!!

Dee said...

Such cute pictures!!!! The boys are too adorable.

Deb Williams said...

Ok its been a week you are not being an inabiler if you dont put stuff one her more often how am I going to get my fix??? (I am sure I spelled the word wrong! go PHONICS...LOL)

my--four--sons said...

I have been super busy but I am posting soon.