Saturday, July 14, 2007

Prayers Needed

I just wanted to ask for extra prayers and good vibes sent to my new little nephew Lance. He has been very ill and is on his way to Pr.imary Chil.dren's Hos.pital in S.alt La.ke Cit.y for surgery on his bowel. I will post more later


UPDATE: Okay I just got home from prima.ry chil.drens and they are super busy and probably won't get to the surgery until tomorrow morning hopefully. Lance has a condition called pyloric stenosis. It is not his bowels it is a stomach thing. Basically at the bottom of the stomach where the food goes into the intestine there is a little valve and that valve is not opening. So he is extremely dehydrated because he has been vomiting so much and he is pretty lethargic. I feel so horrible for him. I sat and held him for quite awhile and he is so precious. He is really hungry and is sucking on his binki and his mouth is so dry. They can't feed him or he turns into the exorcist. Projectile puking from what they said. Anyhow I will update tomorrow when I know more.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

Mel is everything ok...what is wrong with his bowels? Dont leave me hanging like that!