Thursday, July 12, 2007

BOYS!!!! I said don't let the dogs out.

Today has been kindof gloomy. We have had rain today which is great because we really need it but it is still hot and add moisture to that and well..... It is extremely humid.

So the two youngest wanted to play outside. I still had dishes to do and throw some laundry in before I could go out. So I told them if they want to go in the backyard and play they could but they can't let the dogs out. So I open my kitchen window and keep an ear out for them. They were being super cute. I just signed them up for soccer so they were "practicing" soccer. So I just finish my dishes and what do I hear the jingling of the dog tags. So I scramble to find my bra, put it on, and rush to the door. Mind you I am still very much in a horrific state. So I find both dogs across the street and a couple houses down. This is the one house (of course) that I didn't want them. This lady is maybe 2 years older than me. She is the "HO" (oh yeah I said it, and meant it) of the neighborhood. She starts screaming at my dogs. So I get ahold of both of them and start heading back home. Then the kids decide they need to help mom. And I loose hold of them again. uuuuugggghhhh!!!!!! Anyway we proceeded to follow them into another back yard of a neighbor and start yelling for them to come out of the yard and their parrot starts screeming. ROXY!!!! ROXY!!!! come on come on. I couldn't help but laugh when I finally got home and could still hear that damn parrot screaming my dogs name.

So I get them in their kennels and realize I am drenched in sweat. YUCK! I wasn't really hot but the humidity just made it seem that way. So the boys are now tucked in their little beds for a nighty night. We'll see how long that lasts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that coming! When a parent tells you not to do something it's too much of a draw to DO it!

Ahhh...to be young again.

my--four--sons said...

Brian-- I should have known better!

Deb Williams said...

that sounds like life! I get that fun all the time! IT is FUN!