Sunday, July 8, 2007

another lazy sunday!

Well today was pretty much a lazy sunday. I had my computer guy a.k.a Brian over to try to fix my sicko puter and well he is going to crash my system and start all over. Thanks goodness I know a great computer guy. I wouldn't know what to do.

After he went home we went for a ride through alpine loop and then we went to my sister's house in provo. She cut all of my guys hair and they were all very handsome afterwards. They were waaaaaayyyyy overdo for a haircut.

Other than that nothing to great. We figure we better relax now because when we start the addition we will be going non-stop for a few months.

Anyway I am challenging everyone to leave me a comment. Even if you just say hi. It makes me feel special so come on people!!! Also I have a map of friends on the bottom of my blog so leave me a pic. (you really don't have to but I am challenging ya)

10 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Well Hi Mel! I miss the Going around the loop! It is an awesome sunday activity! I already sign your map....Love ya!

my--four--sons said...

thanks deb

Anonymous said...

Yes comments are dag yo! Sorry, that was some old school jive talkin'....ya cracka'!
Yes your PC is VERY sick. In fact it was DUSTY!!!! I think I inhaled about half of your shed skin cells. :P

my--four--sons said...

Bri-- I told you that I was not responsible for the dust you might encounter. But I did hear skin cells have protien! j/k but thaaaaaanks so much for being my puter geek.

Dee said...

Hey, any pics from the 4th??? Or are we pictureless until your puter is fixed?

Good luck with the house! Just doing our basement has been a PAIN IN THE ARS.

my--four--sons said...

Dee I didn't get any pics on the 4th. I am super sad about it too. Deshawn was sooo sick that my mind was not on my camera. But my computer should be fixed anyday and then I will be a picture postin fool!

Deb Williams said...

brian went into computers for the protien dont let him fool you!!!

my--four--sons said...

deb--yeah I know brian is secretly trying to bulk up.

Anonymous said...

Yeah with fat maybe! I weigh 190!?!? what the hell?

Deb Williams said...

I wish I weighed 190!!!!