Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Never enough time in a day


I swear there is never enough time in a day anymore. I remember when I was a teenager and I loafed around bored during the summer. For the life of me I cannot figure out how I was ever bored.

For me my day starts out with running Adam to swimming lessons at 9:25 and picking him up at 10:00. So instead of driving back home for 30 min I go get a drink or pay bills or run to the bank or post office. Ya know all those little errands. Then we are off to home. We spend a couple of hours on chores and then the boys are itching to get in their pool. So we spend a couple hours enjoying the over 100 degree weather. Then it is lunch time. After lunch is my favorite time of the day. It is either time for a movie or nap. I usually surf my blogs for awhile and then it is time for my 1 hour of soaps. (yes I love my Genera.l Hosp.ital) Then I usually fold laundry or some other kindof chore and then it is time to start thinking dinner. After I prepare dinner we eat, clean up and then we go for a walk or something to keep ourselves busy instead of lazy and then by the time we get home what do you know it is bedtime. Wow!!! Everyday is almost the same with a couple tweeks here and there. Crazy how time flies when you get older.

I left a picture of the boys when they were just babies. Except Adam and he is about 5 years old.

4 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

Melanie, you are so right about never having enough time in the day, where does the time go? Children are a FULL TIME JOB!!! But atleast you can enjoy them, right? Yes, I'm having another c-section. I figure what the heck. That may be bad to think, but I'm afraid I'll just have to go through all of that again anyway. Your boys are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Great NOW you tell me kids take up MORE of my time?!
Starting this business with my mom is already taking up most of my day...I can't imagine what a kid will do. *starts crying*

my--four--sons said...

Well brian you will definetly do alot more crying!

Deb Williams said...

LOL Brian...Well unless you are planning on being a stay home dad than Mary will be with the most time cunsoming part of it!!! But it isnt all go go go there is a lot of fun involved!