Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Not so happy 4th of july

Well today started out a little rough for one of my little guys. The middle one to be exact. The poor little guy started throwing up at 5:00 am. I am still not sure what it was that made him so sick. Maybe he had a little stomach flu. Oh I hope the other boys don't get it.

Well every 4th of july my husbands maternal family has a family reunion. We usually have a potluck and visit and of course lots of pictures. Well I wasn't sure if we would make it since my little guy was so sick but miraculously he was fine when it was time to go. I decided that we would probably be fine. I had already made deviled eggs so we went.

Let's just say that was a mistake. When we first got there he was playing on the merry go round. He was having a blast. Then he started to act tired. So me in my infinite wisdom think well he was up early so he must be exhausted. Wrong!!!!! The poor little guy threw up all over the husband ewe!!!!!! So we hose everyone off (thank goodness is was a very hot day) and it was time to eat. Well of course he doesn't want to eat so we got ourselves plates and made him one too but he didn't even want to look at it. So he sat there watching us eat and BAM! puke everwhere. He did manage to get it on the grass and not us.

Sooooooo....... Long story short we were really not in the mood to eat anymore(imagine that) I think we would have been better off if we would have stayed home and just ate the deviled eggs I made. We would have at least been full.

We decided to leave early and came home and took naps. When we woke up he was cured. He has been such a cutie. We went to the BIG fireworks that our city does and all the boys were freekin adorable. I wish I could take pictures in the night time because during the day we didn't take any since we didn't want any pics of a puking child.

oh yeah we are thinking about taking our house off the market. We are not having too much luck selling it and we are thinking it might be a good idea to add on. The prices of property are so high here that we are estimating it will actually save us around a $100,000. Which let's be honest that is alot of moo-la. I would absolutly love to have a brand new home but with the addition we are looking at over 3000 sq feet. We will be adding a master suite and a family room off the kitchen. We also don't have a garage and we will be adding a garage too. Plus we will probably pour a basement foundation sooooooo.... can you say STORAGE, another POTTY and get this a MEDIA ROOM. I am not to goddy of a person so I don't need a brand new house. I just want the space.

We will know in the next week or so if that is what we decide. We will see.

Anyway I hope everyone had a great 4th. I love being able to celebrate this great country we live in .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my Blog.. You have a beautiful family as well.. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

YES MELLO STAY IN PG!!!! Woohoo! And yeah that's nasty about the throw up. :x

Gongey

Deb Williams said...

Wow brian made an apperance! I have not seen sight of him in ages! Ok so that is a FUN 4th story! My 4th story is Ella came in All excited that she went poopoo by herself...as she was getting her bum wiped I asked her where she went poop...she said the car! I went out to her toy car and opened the trunk...there it was in all it's glory!!! FUN!!!

my--four--sons said...

Deb---OH MY GOSH!!!!! Okay that tops my day by far. I think I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about that one.

Anonymous said...

NASTY!!! I don't look foward to that. I think i am going to push diapers up until their 18!

Deb Williams said...

actually some of the funniest moments come out of diaper changes! You are gonna love being a Daddy!!! Not to mention you have a really cute Wife...with the coolest name EVER!!!