Thursday, March 12, 2009

WTF! (what the freek)

I edited my title a little. At first when I started this post I may have been feeling more like WTF in all it's glory but now that I have calmed down I think I better change it to what the freek(I am from utah afterall).


I am so pissed right now. I was supposed to hear by 4 o'clock from the place I interviewed at yesterday and it is now 5:40 and nothing. All I'm saying is don't tell someone you'll call them by a certain time and then don't. I think it is one of the most unprofessional not to mention rude things you can do to someone that took time out of their life to show interest in working for your company. Even though it is not a company that makes me all giddy inside to work for I still need a damn job.

I swear nothing can make you feel more like a huge loser than when you put in for a position that is something you are overqualified for and you don't get it.


Sorry to rant but I needed to vent!

No comments: