Monday, March 2, 2009

Job hunting sucks

I am so tired of sending my resume out and filling out applications. I am also bummed that I had to turn down the opportunity at a great job with the most awesome benefits. The job was 40 minutes away and with the way Utah weather is I was just nervous to have to drive that far to go to work. It would have been a great job too. Instead I have to sit here and wonder if anyone out there in cyberspace has received any of my resumes or applications. Everywhere wants you to fill out apps online or email your resume. It seems so impersonal and you never know if they actually get your apps or not.

As far as school goes I have decided to wait until the kids are in school full time to start anything like that. I just don't have time to do school until they are in school all day. They will start full time in the middle of August so that will give me a few months to research what I am going to do.

Keep your fingers crossed that I find something soon:)

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

we will keep you in our thoughts!!!

Holly said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for a successful job search! Sorry it's taking so long!