Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm the grandma

So the thing I feared the most came true....I am the grandma :)

All the girls I work directly with are about 10 years younger than me. So I am the old fart of the group. But it's okay the girls are fun and they are so funny to watch. They remind me of me when I was younger before I got married. Boy crazy and footloose and fancy free. None of them are married. A couple of them have kids so at least we have that in common.

As far as the work goes it is easy peezy compared to the bank. I still have alot to learn as far as their computer programs go but I am sure it won't be too long before I get it down.(hopefully. I just have to keep asking a billion questions until I learn it all I guess. I feel like I have to keep interrupting them all the time so I can ask one of my bazillion questions.

So we will have to see how it goes. So far I think I will be okay there.

No comments: