Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tough...

I have decided that it is extremely tough to get used to working again after being a stay at home mom. I am feeling overwhelmed that I don't have enough time to get everything done in a day. Also this may sound weird but I am feeling a little guilty for leaving my family in the evenings. It all started to hit me when I signed Adam up for little league and I realized that I will have to miss all of his games. Then I started thinking about all of the things I am going to miss out on like family parties and birthdays and what not. So I am feeling a little bummed right now over it all. But we desperately need insurance. What sucks is I have heard our benefits are outrageous too so all of my money will probably be going to pay for that. UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! Okay I feel better now :)

I am sure as time goes on I will get used to it. I just need to figure out a new routine. I am a routine kindof girl. I function so much better when I have a schedule. I just hope that when I am able to get the benefits that they are not as outrageous as everyone says they are. I would hate to put in my 3 month probation and find out I can't afford the insurance. What sucks for me is that I have to wait 6 months after my probation to be able to have them qualify me for anything diabetes related. You know the whole "preexisting condition" thing. I hope they will cover Deshawn for his PDD.

Anywho I better run I am going shopping for some more clothes with my sister.

No comments: