Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nervous nelly!

Just call me a nervous nelly. I am sick to my stomach today. I can't hold still for nothing and I just want to get my first day of work over with. I haven't had a first day of work since I was 20. That is if you don't count when I switched departments at the bank. But that didn't really feel like a first day since I knew everyone already. I just hope I am not the old grandma of the group. I felt like it when I went in for my interview.

So I got to go shopping for a few new clothes last night since my normal jogging outfits will not do for work. This is gunna suck having to wear uncomfortable clothes again :) I really like my pj's and jogging pants. I think I might be a little pathetic what do you think?

On a sad note Deshawn is protesting me having to work. He said that he is going to be sad and that he is going to miss me. It made me feel bad for a second and then I realized that I am sure he will not miss me because all he does after school is play with his friends.

Something super cute about the boys. Evidently they know how to ride their bikes without their training wheels now. Yesterday Parker just hopped on a bike that didn't have training wheels on it and he just took off. So last night when I was shopping Rick pulled Deshawns training wheels off and he started riding without training wheels too. He was so proud he had to show me first thing this morning. So I apologize now to my neighbors who had to see me standing outside looking like a scary monster that just crawled out of bed.

Anyway I will post tomorrow and let everyone know how my first day went.

No comments: