Monday, March 16, 2009

new job

I guess I had to vent and pout a little. I got a phone call today offering me that job I was whining about. Of course I took it. There are slim pickins around here lately. The hours are right and the location is the best and they have benefits. The only thing I don't like is I have to work rotating saturdays. I guess that is something I can get over.

I am just happy that I can stop job hunting. It takes so much time. I can quit worrying so much about what we are going to do if Rick looses his job. The only sad part about that is the fact that Rick makes 4 times as much as I do. But at least I could make the house payment right?

Anywho thanks to all of you that have listen to me rant about this subject. Now wish me luck in my endeavor. I haven't worked in 5 1/2 years and I am a little freeked out.

1 comment:

The Losee Family said...

Good for you and good luck!!! I remember going back to work and I hadn't worked in only 2 1/2 years.