Monday, March 9, 2009

Jobless update

The job hunt STILL continues. Things are starting to get scary for ricks company too. I have put in so many applications that I am starting to forget which ones I have put in for. Now that Ricks work isn't looking so good he has decided to start putting in resumes. so far he has put in for 8 different positions. Hopefully he will have some luck with those. They pay decent and have kick A benefits. So if one of those jobs work out I am not sure where that will leave me in the job search but for now I am going to keep on searching and if something comes up then I will take it. Please keep us in your prayers. I am really starting to worry.

For other news the weather is making me go crazy. One minute it is teasing us and telling me it is spring and the next minute it is a white out blizzard. I AM SO SICK OF THE COLD! I need some sunshine :)

PS---There are a few of you (you know who you are) that think it is cool to stop blogging and cut me out of your bloggy lives. Please start blogging again. I need more from my bloggy friends/family.

1 comment:

Holly said...

We're keeping you guys in our prayers. I know there are places out there that are hiring - I hope you can make the connection with the right place ASAP.

Our weather here is ridiculous. Last Monday, it was about 10 degrees and we got 8 inches of snow. 5 days later, it was 58 degrees and the snow was gone. This morning, it's cloudy, rainy and about 30 something. I can't keep up with the proper attire each day!