Saturday, March 21, 2009

13 Years!!!

So today is our 13th anniversary. It has been wonderful being married to my bestfriend for that long. I thank god everyday that I have him in my life. We have gone through alot together and I think it has only made us so much stronger.

He asked me what I wanted to do and I told him that I was too worn out to plan anything this year so I told him surprise me which he has never done. So I figured out that he has been making some plans. I felt bad because he went to buy me a new camera last night with the boys while I was at work and his credit card declined which was weird so he called them and they told him that the payment hadn't been made so I came home and sure enough I had never made the payment. I wrote it down in my checkbook register like I had made the payment but I guess I must have overlooked scheduling the payment online. So I give him credit for at least trying. I am assuming we will go get it later. But he arranged for a babysitter (which he has never done) and we are going to go out to dinner tonight kid free :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you two just got to spend some nice quality time together!!

And Thank you for the congrats on my blog! We're still having it all sink in!