Friday, February 1, 2008

WOW! What a week

Well I know when you read that title you expected some juicy story about my week but really there is nothing to report. I have been working out like crazy and I am starting to feel like it is doing something.

I decided that I am going to weigh in every Saturday and post my results. I decided with this diet I am going to keep it real honest. I have been writing down all of my calories and all of the exercise I have done. I figure if I blog about it too I will place it all out there and have to be accountable for my week.

Now I know you all could care less about my results but this is just another way for me to "keep it real".

So you will be hearing from me tommorrow on my last weeks results. So stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

Melanie- I think this is a fabulous idea. it's hard to stick with something when you really don't feel like you need to do it for something, even though you know it's for your own good. i think i may follow your lead..... maybe.... good luck with all of that and do share your workout so i can give it a shot! chao GT

my--four--sons said...

GT-I have been making sure I at least workout 2 times a day for 30 min. I have also lowered my calories too. I am being kindof aggresive for now because I am stoked about getting this weight off of me. It's HARD work but I know I will be much happier when I am done getting it off.

my--four--sons said...

When I say workout I mean tredmill,recumbant bike and I have an aerobics video that has kickboxing and cardio dance it's kindof fun. At least as fun as exercise can be!