Saturday, February 2, 2008

Week 1 weight loss

Okay here they are:

Weight loss: 5 LBS

Calories consumed: 9463 the daily avg was 1351 per day

Exercise minutes: 347 min the daily avg was 49 min

I have also been able to drop my insulin 20 units. I know once I get back to maintaining my weight instead of losing then I will prob have to add some more back in but it is still nice to drop it instead of having to keep adding more.

I wish the number was higher of course but at least it is something. I have worked really hard this week and I plan on continuing. Hopefully next week will show some good results.

3 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

Hey, that's great! Just remember to keep it healthy! 5 lbs is better than average so keep up the good work. I wish I could just jump on it like you... you are inspiring. You're so positive! That's truly what I think is so great about you! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Deb Williams said...

5 lbs is great for a week good job! Keep up the good work! i wish i could say taht i lost 5 lbs! but i doubt there would be any truth to it;)

Dee said...

I am so proud of you! Good job!