Tuesday, February 26, 2008

only 3 days.....

Only three more days until I am in Sunny Las Vegas!!!! I can't wait. I need a break big time. I need some R&R in the worst way. It will be fun because during the day the guys are going to NASC.AR and the girls are going shopping and probably get a little pampering in too. I really haven't spent much time on the strip since right before me and Rick got married. I have been to vegas since then but we haven't gone to the strip and us girls are going to spend some good times there this weekend.

Have I told you how bad I need a break? Seriously though we are having problems with Deshawn and his sleeping again. We decided to put him on some pills to help his brain relax when he sleeps and they were working extremely well until the last couple of weeks. It went from complete perfection with a full night sleep to wham he is up every night again. The other morning I heard him stirring and I went to check on him and usher him back to bed and he had all the lights on in the house and the other boys had their heads covered with their blankets because the light was too bright. So I turned everything off again and put him back to bed. I get so frustrated because I don't know what to do. I am afraid we are going to turn him into a zombie if we keep adding more and more meds. So far I have not seen him turning into a zombie but I just worry about it ya know.

The thing about deshawn is he has this thing where he gets attached to something and he can't relax about it. That thing for right now is Adam's gameboy. Of course this is not good because it is Adam's not Deshawns and Adam is not too happy about sharing his gameboy. He does a pretty good job but still I can understand that it is his. Anyway I think part of the reason Deshawn is waking up in the night is because he is looking for Adam's gameboy. He is fixated on it and he obsesses until he has it. So when we get back from our trip I am going to start looking for a used gameboy advance for him because it really does keep him out of trouble and maybe if he has his own maybe he can relax and sleep.

Anyway that's what's up with us peeps. Oh yeah can I say that spellcheck is working and I am so glad:)

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

That is so cool I am glad that you are in for a little R&R! Josh is in Utah right now with brandon. His grandma died on sunday and he is there for the funeral. He took brandon because no one there has gotten to see him yet! he is there till sunday and I am already stirr crazy! I dont like sleeping alone! Any way have fun in LAGAS BABY!

Deb Williams said...

that should read VAGAS!!! LOL why can't they have spell check on here????

Shanda said...

I'm jealous. I love vegas. Hope you have fun.