Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's been a while......

I know it has been a while since I have posted. It has been crazy lately. So for those of you that kept your fingers crossed that my treadmill motor would get here quickly your fingers are broken:) I just checked my tracking and what do you know the package that I paid extra money to get here faster is not expected until the 19th. Can you say I am pissed! I am dying without my stupid treadmill. I paid to get that motor here in three days the 19th will be 10 days. HMMMM Does anyone else see a problem here? I even thought to myself even if it gets here by friday that is still acceptable to me. So when I checked my tracking and saw that I was crushed.

I know I can go to our city rec center but it is really a dive hole. Plus I am a little self concious. We are getting a new center that should be finished in may and I am really excited about that. It is HUGE! I know it will have a indoor track which really excites me. I love indoor tracks. You don't have to worry about the weather or if it is dark outside or even wierdos that want to rape and pillage you(okay I know that was a little over the top but I have a tendency to be paranoid) But for now I will just have to keep using my weights and recumbant bike. I was worried I wouldn't be able to lose any weight this week but so far so good. I think adding more weights to my workout has been a good change. But we will know for sure on Saturday when I weigh in:)

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Frustration! that sucks I am sorry!

Anonymous said...

ARGH! I hate it when shipping takes forever. It makes me want to firebomb their building. ;)

Keep cranking, your doing awesome!

Deb Williams said...

LOL well at least we know brian doesn't have pent up agression!
LOL