Saturday, February 16, 2008

week 3 weight loss!

Okay here are the stats for this week.

Weight loss: 2 LBS (I am happy for this number since I didn't have my treadmill all week)

Calories consumed: 9200 Daily average is 1314

Exercise minutes: 408 Daily average is 58 min

I have not adjusted my insulin this week. Hopefully next week.

One thing I have changed is making my breakfast and lunch with a little less calories and "grazing" throughout the day. I got that tip off of the big.gest loser and I think it has helped this week.

So my grand total so far is 9 LBS

I am such an impatient person. I want it all gone now. If I continue to lose at this same rate it is going to take me six or seven months to get down to the weight I want to be. I hope I can keep it up. I want to lose the weight primarily for my health but my self esteem could use a little boost too. Plus I want to get a tummy tuck and I won't do it until I lose all the weight I can. I have zero elasticity in my skin and I have dunlap syndrome. It is ugly but that is not the only reason I want it gone. It is uncomfortable too. Okay here's to next week.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Williams said...

wow 2 foot balls worth of weight! can you imagin? I need to get rid of that from just my dunlap! LOL you are awesome keep up the good work you are doing great. I know that if you are adding a little weights in while you are loosing weight it helps burn fat quicker! so grab some big cans of food out of the cupboard and lift away...LOL!