Saturday, February 9, 2008

Week 2 weight loss!

okay here are the stats from last week

Total lost: 2 LBS (I wish it were more but at least it is something)

Total calories: 9957 daily avg is 1422

Total exercise: 400 min daily avg is 57 min

I increased my calories a little because I heard if you have too little calories than you body will hold on to your fat and I don't want that. But I did so much better last week in weight loss that I am considering dropping them again.

I was also able to drop my insulin another 6 units a day. Very exciting!


Anyway it has been harder than hell and I hope it all pays off. I have lost 7 lbs so far and it feels good I just hope I can keep it up. I still have a very positive attitude so I hope that doesn't change.

I hope everyone out there who is battling like me has a great week next week and can keep up with their goals for the week:)

3 comments:

Dee said...

You rock! Good job! Keep it up. I hope you inspire me to get my butt in gear!

Deb Williams said...

dont make me get all mad at you for feeling bad about 2 lbs! that is a lot you want me to send you two lbs of fat in the mail so that you can see what it looks like???? That is AWESOME! you should be so happy! Congrats! I am so proud of you keep up the AWESOME hard work! you are doing GREAT!

my--four--sons said...

Thanks everyone :)