Saturday, February 23, 2008

Week 4 weight loss!!

Okay this has been a tough week. I have felt like CRAP all week. I have had a cold and it has zapped it all out of me. I still managed to try to keep up with my routine the best I could but I still had a hard time. Anyway I am pleased with my results this week. Here they are:

Weight loss: 3 LBS

calories consumed: 8629 daily ave is 1233 (this is a little lower than I like but I had a hard time eating cause I didn't feel well)

Exercise minutes: 475 daily ave 68 min.

I have also been able to drop my insulin a whopping 14 more units

Grand total: 12 LBS (I have three more LBS to loose before friday I don't think I will make all three pounds but I will try hard)

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Wow you are doing AMASING! I am sp impressed with you! I so wished I had a tred mill! it is so rainy right now. NOt to mention that I wouldn't need to find the perfect stroller to go for a walk if I had one! I am sure you can reach your goal! I will keep you in my praters I hope you feel better soon!

Deb Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Williams said...

I deleted it because it made it go twice....