Saturday, February 9, 2008

Well now I have done it......

I wore out my treadmill DAMNIT!!!!! I am totally pissed off right now. It really is about time that it started falling apart. We have had it for quite some time now. It is a real nice treadmill too. I am real frustrated because I have goals and I need my treadmill to accomplish them. I was hoping it was a small fix but it is the motor. When I run on it the stupid thing just shuts right off 20 minutes into a workout. It totally freeked me out cause I was running super fast on it and it just stopped suddenly and I fell right in to the front of it. I ordered a new motor($180 later) and it should be here next week so hopefully it won't be out of commission too long. Now I need to come up with something else that will work me out as well as the treadmill. I have a recumbent bike and a weight bench plus a variety of options for aerobics but none of those things get me moving like my treadmill:( I need you all to keep your fingers crossed so I get my motor fast.

Thanks for listening! I know this is real trivial but it's something I am frustrated about ya know:)

7 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I wish I had a tread mill! I am sitting here gettin Fatter...I could be walking while watching TV! that would be cool! I hope your tread mill motor gets there super fast! I hope you realize how much you have lost...5 lbs is the size of a foot ball and you have removed more than a foot ball of fat from your body that is awesome!

my--four--sons said...

That sounds awesome. A whole football. I actually picked up 6 lbs worth of weights and I was amazed at how much that weighed.

Deb Williams said...

yeap 5 lbs is the size of a foot ball...so be proud of yourself!!!

Shanda said...

Hi Smart boy!

Shanda said...

Hi Smart boy!

Shanda said...

I meant to comment on the Adam blog oops

my--four--sons said...

I figured that out Shanda!