Thursday, October 30, 2008

trick or treating with no cavities....

Well the boys all went to the dentist today and they all were cavity free. THANK GOODNESS! I cannot handle it when they have to get their cavities filled. It makes me feel like I am going to pass out and puke all at the same time. I just have this wierd anxiety about the dentist. It is bad when I am the patient but when my boys are the patient I am a disaster. I know I am a dork!

Anyway I am glad we went to the dentist before halloween :) I would hate to see what happens after they eat all of this candy. Not to mention we have the holidays coming up. I am pretty sure their next check up will not be so nice :)

Good job boys!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

That is awesome...you are going to be on them like glue every night now to drush their teeth aren't you!!!

Funny funny!