Friday, October 17, 2008

I think he is gunna make it

Well I think we a have a dog on the mend now. He is absolutely back to his lovely self again and he is driving us NUTS! He seriously won't stop barking. He wants to be able to go back in to his kennel outside and I am not ready to let him out there yet. Plus Roxy (his mom) and buddy shared 2 kennels that we put together but now we have separated them to their own and I don't think he is going to like that. They usually have so much fun together but we need to keep them separate for at lease a month. We need to make sure Roxy hasn't been infected with it too. So I am happy that all of my sleepless nights have paid off. Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that the other dogs won't come down with it. If we can make it until next wednesday without any more sicky dogs then I think we are out of the woods.

I also got some good news. I know I mentioned before how I was going to write to the pharmaceutical company for my insulin. Well I received word that they are going to give me my insulin for the next year. I already picked up three months worth. This is a HUGE relief.

Anyway TGIF and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

you have to love that that. What a blessing! that will take a huge dent out of you wallet! I am so glad that everyone is on the mend. Here is to a relaxing weekend for you.

you are so going to need that vacation when it hits!!!

The Rymers said...

I am so happy for you. That is probably a huge weight of your shoulders. Awesome!