Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween fun!

So here we are in all of our glory. We had our annual Ivie family halloween party tonight. We had a great time and a great turn out. It was fun to see the fam again. The Ivie family is my side of the family. I love spending time with my Aunts,uncles, cousins and so on. Our family is CRAZY and I love every one of them.

Pics below are my cuties. Adam thought it would be funny to be hanna.h montana this year and it was pretty funny. Dee was optimus prime and Parker was Iro.n man. I threw together a zombie costume. We had a great night and are looking forward to trick or treating on friday.



















4 comments:

Shanda said...

We had fun too. Check out my blog. I have some good pics. I didnt get any of you though sorry.

Deb Williams said...

Hey did Adam win the contest??? you all look so great! did Rick dressu up?

Merr said...

Love the costumes, especially Adam's. What a funny kid!

The Losee Family said...

That cracks me up. Sounds just like Adam to do something like that. You would'nt catch Skyler doing anything like that. I have tried to talk him into dressing like a girl with his long hair and all but he wont. And here it is 2 days before halloween and he still doesn't have a costume. You guys look great.