Thursday, October 2, 2008

Purple ***UPDATED***

So my all time favorite color is purple. It was my grandfathers favorite color and I think I always liked it because it reminds me of him. My grandmother also loved purple lilacs. I am pretty sure that this is why purple has always been my favorite color. They were amazing people. They were a huge part of my life growing up.

So I was watching a show called shear genius and there was a hairstylist that put this amazing shade of purple in one of the clients hair and I absolutely loved it and decided I wanted to do that to my hair. So I finally talked my very conservative(love ya shan) hairdresser/sister into putting the color in my hair. I LOVE IT!

I know it was out of her comfort zone to do it but I wanted to do it real bad. Anyway I tried to take a pic but you couldn't see it very good so sorry no pic. I also did an all over color that is a shade darker than what I have been doing. It is basically a real dark brown.

I used to work for a bank and for years I was not able to do anything too outrageous so I figure I don't work and I am basically home most of the time so why not. Rick likes it mostly because he likes seeing me have fun so like I said why not.



This is kindof what it looks like. Except I have short hair and she is way cuter than me :)






***UPDATED***

I thought I would post the pics. You can't see too well but if you click on the pic you can see a little better.














3 comments:

The Losee Family said...

How fun I wish I had the guts to do something fun with my hair. I am just a big chicken thats why I have never even died it one color. I cant wait to see it.

Deb Williams said...

LOL I Love it. now that my hair is Darker I wonder if I could get away with Red. Not the orange of red hair but crayon Red. Just like yours...How cool would that be. It looks good on you.

Jeanna GT said...

you are seriously so cute! i love it! i wish i could see it in person! i've tried going dark brown, but my streaky addams family temples keep coming back in blonde.... atleast people know i'm not lying about it being natural!