Monday, November 3, 2008

Sugar highs and wrappers everywhere!

This weekend was CRAZY. The boys were so hyped with sugar all weekend. I thought I was going to go crazy but by sunday afternoon the sugar highs hit the sugar lows and our boys were beat. It was hilarious. Dee disappeared and we finally found him sound asleep on the couch in our living room. It was only 4:00 and he was done with the day. The other boys woke him up playing around and he was pretty upset. I tried to keep him awake so we could get some dinner in him. He finally started moving again and got some dinner but he was moving pretty slow. We put the kids to bed at 8:30 and didn't hear a peep from them after that. I had to peel them out of bed this morning too. Funny what a butt load of sugar can do.

So if you have noticed my ticker for my trip says only 12 days left to go. This is pretty much the only thing on my mind right now. I am just ready to pack up and go now. I still feel really blessed to be able to go on this trip. This is something that we need desperately. Rick has worked really hard this year. We both have been stressed about money and healthcare and kids. It will just be nice to get away and pretend that none of those other probs even exist. None of this would even be possible without Rick's boss aka brother and we are really, really grateful.

So I have dug out our suitcases and now I am trying to decide which ones we are going to need and which ones the kids are going to take. Plus I have started to make a list of things that I can't forget. I did find out there is a Wal.mart real close to where we are staying so if we forget anything I am sure we can pick it up there.

Hopefully this week will be uneventful. Last week was so busy that I got behind in things and I would like this week to catch up. I am having a S.entsy party this weekend and I have to get ready for that. Plus I might end up watching my sisters kids on saturday night. Anywho I keep babbling on so I will stop boring ya!

No comments: