Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I got my sticker!




Well me and Parker went to the polls this morning to cast my very first vote ever. I was supposed to vote in the presidential election when Bush won the presidency but I ended up taking my mom to the ER and we were there too late for me to vote so this year I was excited to go.

The weirdest thing happened to me this morning. I was set on who I was going to vote for and nothin was changin my mind but when I got up this morning I decided to say a little prayer in my heart to help me decide whom I wanted to vote for and I ended up voting for someone else. I am not naming names because I am private with my political thoughts but I feel like it was the best decision.

It's weird though there is only one person that I voted yes to that I felt absolutely positively 100% sure that my vote was the right decision. He is the judge that did our adoption. He is a great guy with a very compassionate heart. I am not sure how he can be with all the horrible things he sees everyday but he is an excellent judge.

Anyway I encourage all of you to vote today!

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Awesome I am so happy that you voted for your first time!

Shanda said...

I think thats so cute how excited they are! I can see Ash doing that too.

Shanda said...

I think thats so cute how excited they are! I can see Ash doing that too.