Monday, November 17, 2008

We ate frog legs......

So we are having so much fun. We played on the beach yesterday and just stayed at our resort. The food is really yummy and we even dared each other to eat some fried frog legs. I wouldn't say that I will be craving them or anything but they weren't horrible. Last night our hotel had a mariachi band and it was a lot of fun to watch them. After that was over we went down to the beach and played on the hammocks. It was so relaxing. Today we are going to 5th ave and shop and check out the area.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

What time is it there?

The Rymers said...

That is so cool. I wish I was there with you. Adam, Ro and Terry came over last night he is doing good. Frog legs huh!!!! Relax and have fun. Love Ya

The Rymers said...

That is so cool. I wish I was there with you. Adam, Ro and Terry came over last night he is doing good. Frog legs huh!!!! Relax and have fun. Love Ya

Deb Williams said...

you ate my friends!!! LOL I hear they taste like chicken! sounds like you guys are having a good time!