Thursday, November 6, 2008

I guess I am not the only one excited

I have decided that the boys are just as excited to be getting rid of us as we are to get rid of them next weekend. As I mentioned a couple of posts ago I dug out our suitcases and decided who was getting which one. Well the two youngest decided their suitcases had to stay in their rooms. So of course I could understand that and let them put their suitcases in their closets. That was a few days ago and yesterday I was helping Dee clean his room and I went to push the suitcase out of my way with my foot and it felt like I slammed my foot into a rock. I opened it up and he already has clothes and shoes and some toys all packed and ready to go. Of course I will leave them until I am ready to really pack them up. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

So after I thought about it some more. I thought that maybe Parker may have done the same thing. Well I was right. The funny thing is Parker had packed pullups and like 20 pair of underwear but no clothes. How cute is that? I guess you can never have too many pair of underwear right?

I just love my boys!

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

oh kids! it is the little simple things they do that make you so happy and love them more. I love seeing all thier little personalities...they each did something different!!!

Shanda said...

Exciting!!!

Deb Williams said...

8 more days WOO HOO! I am excited for you!!!!