Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have pictures

I'm a liar! I can't seem to get blogger to cooperate with me so I will try later!

I have some pics for you guys. It is so hard to take pictures when you are having such a great time but I have a couple to share. Yesterday we went to what they call 5th ave. It is miles of shops and marinas and brick roads. we had alot of fun but these mexicanos are annoying. The damn near pull youar arms off to make you come into their little shops.

Last night we hung around the hotel and watched there programs. They had all the little kids from the hotel and dressed up as different characters. Then they had three of the employees dressed up like spiderman, superman, and the guy from the matrix. The guy that dressed up as the matrix is FLAMING gay. He is hilarious. He just looks like he is always enjoying his job. We ended up the night dancinng in the courtyard. So romantic :)

Today we are going to relax in the beach and we might go down to some local ruins. They are within walking distance so we can take a jaunt down there when we feel like it.

2 comments:

The Rymers said...

Hey, is Ryan and Shanin having fun too, are the hanging out with you guys! Sounds like fun. Did you guys go to senior frogs!

Deb Williams said...

sounds like so much fun! Are you getting some good tans?/?